Sunday, November 01, 2009

Look How I've abandoned my blog.

Sorry guys, for the long hiatus. Guess it was 2 weeks right? Well, I've been extremely busy these 2 weeks with the ongoing group discussion for Medicine Team. The group discussion outcome was better than what I've expected. Good job everyone!!!

Well, now I am so free sitting here relaxing typing this post is because the workshop that should be on 21-22nd of November was on hold. Why? I shall explain later. Remember? I got plenty of time.

Ukraine had the 1st case of H1N1 and it spread faster than it should be. Because of this, we had a 3 weeks holidays. No no no, actually it isn't holiday it's quarantine. We are not suppose to leave Simferopol and was not supposed to have any mass gathering. And it isn't a happy holiday either, we have to "pay back" this holiday in the future using weekends and maybe also our winter holidays.

Rumors spreading saying that Ukraine had these H1N1 mutated strain which presented 28,000 of Ukraine population with flu-like symptoms and around 14 had died due to the bilateral pneumonia. Shit, does this term even exist??? Then according to Ukraine news, 3 regions was closed down, and there are "special regime" to contained the population moving from 1 region to another.

Well, Ukraine being overreacted on this matter on the other hand was being laughed by other countries saying that " it was the most thoughest measure to combat flu in the entire Europe."

For further info read here .


That means, no more weekends after 3 weeks and probably no more winter holidays. Damn, I've book my vacation. shit. shit. shit.How now?

Anyway, on the bright side, I've plenty of time until I don't know what to do in the room but since the weather so cold and once I ever step out the hostel, I'll get a fantastic headache thanks to the good weather. So having this holiday probably is a good thing too.Contradicting myself here.


Anyway, people please take good care of yourself and wipe Oxalin Oil around your nostril before you go out. To group 630 we shall not be afraid right because we have a slightly higher level of Ig because almost everyone of us were exposed to flu virus for the past 1 month, but of course not H1N1 la. Normal flu only.

You'll probably be reading further post about me ranting being too bored in the room or blaaa blaa blaaaa..... now what should I do next?

1 comment:

Carol said...

Take care ya!
Take your vitamins!!
Don't play play!
Miss u...