Monday, November 02, 2009

Monday "blues"

Not "blues" actually because I have no class and of course I am not working yet. Anyway I kinda slack off my Monday.

I woke up at around 10 am, prepared breakfast for Mr.T and I indulge into my series while having my brunch. At first I thought of watching only one episode but I just couldn't resist the temptation.

So episodes after episodes, I marathon till 5 pm until it's time to cook. After cooking, I hooked up online till now .

Surprisingly hostel was kind of quiet today despite it was a "holiday" . It sounds weird but anyway it doesn't bother me much either. People are flocking back to Malaysia leaving this entire place even more quieter and creepier. Quote from Adrian" Zombieland" I wonder he transformed into a zombie/mushroom already or not, whole day appearing away in his msn status.

Oh gosh, life could be so meaningless but I kinda enjoy it.At least I finished watching all the bak chi videos Jeff send me about headphones/ballisongs/wine barrel/how to use a knife/ how to make your knife extremely sharp etc etc which I supposed to watch a zillion years ago but too busy to do so.

Someone please slap me. I am forever self - contradicting .

Actually I have a gazillion things to do but I just can't get my butt moving. Nevermind, there are still 20 days..

Mr T. playing boring games in FB. Shooting mouse is his new hobby lalalala..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i stopped halfway ok the game.
So boring

Carol said...

*slap you*

hahaha

Tim said...

Both sisters also series addicts huh! haha

JU and WM said...

Tim: Series damn nice ok

Tan: Damn stupid la all the games..