Thursday, November 19, 2009

Skin breakdown

Oh help! I am having a breakdown now. Not emotional but a freaking skin breakdown. Skin breakdown is usually non fatal but for me it's fatal. WTH happen to me.

Anyway it all started like this. I have this stupid stubborn whiteheads on my left cheek in Malaysia, so I tried to force it out with my itchy hand. Hence the word stubborn, I forced and forced until my left cheek has a big juicy bruise yet that stupid a**** stubborn white head just would not come out. Totally defended, I decided to give up.

My mom saw that hematoma on my cheek and even laugh at me. Not quietly secretly laugh that kind you know, but burst into laughter that kind. So cruel. Anyway, the hematoma start to take it's own sweet time to resolve leaving my left cheek a big fat ugly scar dark pigmentation. Sigh, why on earth pigmentation,the blardy pigmentation is so dark that sometimes people mistaken it as a mole. WTH!

 I was too bored stuck in my 12x12 inch small room day and night so I decided to give it a another try. This time finally I managed to force it out but the side effects is the blardy hematoma followed by the dark pigmentation pseudomole again. Why on earth this torturing process have to repeat once again.

To spice things up,this time it is accompanied by never stopping of pimples popping and a allergy dried cracked lips.Shit. The pimples are so annoying that I need TWO BIG DROPS of Bodyshop tea tree oil every day and night to have a full coverage of all those freaking pimples. Gosh, am I going through secondary puberty or what. Then why only this stupid acne part of the whole puberty thing I am going through? I thought puberty should be accompanied with growing taller/ breast growing bigger? Grrr..

Pimples pimples please go away. Go away fast. I have no more energy to play with you. T_T.

Next post I will be talking about something happy I hope. Maybe sharing with you guys my star buy. Till then see ya!

3 comments:

Draco Argentum said...

pimples pimples please stay there much longer so we could catch u in a photo for the uni mag.. ^_^

Tim said...

Pics please

Carol said...

leave some for me to pinch ok