Saturday, October 17, 2009

A little update of my life here

First of all, It's my last autumn here is Ukraine.

Then, I finally ended my torturous surgery cycle which is a good thing.

Then I am damn shit busy this month due to CSMU HOW workshop that is going to be on mid November. Have to coach the presenters, the slides, the notes, the e-books.Arrrghhhhh!!! I am going crazy.

Then I am fighting with the forever increasing price of air-ticket. Thought of visiting Germany but have to get my parents approval first, then have to book and research of train and flights there. Haih, Euro forever increasing somemore.

Then today is Deepavali, half of my friends went for holidays.Didn't got to go because I have to prepare the notes for group discussion on Monday. Double duble triple sighs.



............ don't know what some more. I am so sleepy always.crap!

No comments: