Saturday, November 07, 2009

Quarantine sucks big time

Because of this quarantine I:

1) Lost around RM 700 plus in air tickets, accommodation booking my trip to Germany. According to some people, winter holidays was canceled so I went and canceled my air ticket booking and accommodation, 1 day later, they said winter holiday is still on. *speechless*Please lahz don't spread rumors around if you are not confirm, can kill people you know!!!! Anyway I had cancel everything, who ask me to have so much money to waste/damn efficient/ damn stupid not to walk myself to dekanat to clarify. All my fault !!!

2)To have some workshop thingy running on my birthday week and to spice things up on the same week I have O&G exam.

3) Was stuck in the room 3 weeks so far not knowing what to do.

4) Watched series till my eyes nearly popped out.

5) Had a b-lardy gloomy mood for the entire week.

6) Went through all this torture only to find out that this"good-for-your-own-health- quarantine/holiday-thing-was-just-a-political-tactic-for-those-dumbass-political-party-to-win-the-next-election."

The thing is I don't bother to care whether you win or not but please don't sacrifice other people happiness/precious time for your own need. Damn selfish you know!!!

Now I am in debt of around 15 days classes to rework and I need to SACRIFICE all my weekend reworking/taking pediatrics exam. FML.

2 comments:

~~Dreams Come True~~ said...

so sad! You shudnt hv cancelled the tickets so early. Shud have waited since u stil have abt a month to decide. Nvrmind plan another trip :)

JU and WM said...

Yupe. *** Full of regret***
Nevermind, have to wait till summer then. :(