Sunday, November 15, 2009

A new start perhaps.

Reading back my last few posts, and realized that I am rather pessimistic for the past 2 weeks ever since this whole holiday quarantine thing being implemented, tomorrow is a new week, so perhaps a new start.It is also the last week of holiday quarantine.

I am always like that , always self contradicting. When got class, I wish that there is some kind of things such as hospital on fire, teacher fell down, teacher fell sick, earthquake,snowstorm etc so that we can have self declared holiday. But now when in holiday, I wish that I can go back to class. Forever self contradicting.But staying in the room whole day is really torturing. Self contradicting lalala.

Anyway, I've changed my blog layout.Actually it all started with me staring at the old blog title and thinks that it is so lame the have this " Whatever to crap about" as a blog title so I decided to Google some interesting blog title because of the long holiday I can't even think of a decent name, as a result, all I get was guidelines to think of a decent blog title, there is no blog title example that I can copy. ***Stumping leg like a big fat baby***

So giving up, I decided to browse through blogs hoping that something can pop into my mind or something can inspire me to think of a nice blog title. So as I press next and next button in blogspot.com, I found out that what for crack my useless brain thinking of a blog title , use wenming1024 and maybe one day end up can get copyright for it . So there goes wenming1024. Actually I want to use wenming but this name was taken in blogspot.wenming too common already. Never mind, next time when I got $$ I buy my own domain.

So wenming1024  was decided, but it looked utterly ugly in the old blog layout, so not to sacrifice wenming1024, I decided to change the blog layout. Browsing through blog templates, I found this cute blog templete.Excuse me because I am seriously hopeless when it comes to HTML formatting although I was thought in sec school before. Very many years back, totally forgotten already.

So, tadaa, this new fresh very pink and cute look. What do you think?

2 comments:

Draco Argentum said...

ehh....at least hospital on fire still can go euro trip instead of actually being quarantined....

Carol said...

woaw! sweet! nice layout, i likey!