Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Teluk Intan... 2009

So I did make it to Teluk Intan all by myself.*brave* But Transnational sucks all time, rumbling time: I got myself a ticket beside the window -- seat 5a, but the stupid idiot bus company merge the 900 am and 10 00 am bus together so some samseng kia look alike guy took up my seat so the pity me ended up sandwich in the middle of a flu lady and a snoring guy. To make things worst, it is complimented with a stupid uncivilized guy sitting behind me. He put his leg on top of my seat and smoke all the way to TI. Curse him. !@##$%^&% : rumble finish.

It's just a short 4 days 3 night stay in my *ahem hem* house. ok, I shall describe no more and let the pictures do the talking. Beware. There are lot's of pictures of me.. me and meeeeeeeeee!!! so if you feel offended to continue, please leave.


At the newly opened Giant complex. Steak factory..
With the extra large carrot milk for the greedy him and my root beer float.
Buffalo wings, I suspect it's overnight. How could they.
His chicken chop. Taste so so only.The vege sucks.
2 little cheeky girls...
In his front pouch finding object to pose.
The door ends up to be my favorite object to pose. Gosh, I look so tiny in contrast.
Tong yuan that his mom made. damn yummy, the balls melt in your mouth instantly.
A must visit if you happen to be in town. Menara Condong Teluk Intan.
The first ever couple shot exclusively @wenming's blog
Going upstairs. Damn creepy, the staircase produces squeaky sound while I step on it.But it did support my weight and his weight too.
I am so freaking scared the floor will collapsed just because there is a sign board saying that accidents do happen.Surveying around to check whether it will collapse or not.
The balcony, with the clock mechanism which I don't understand.
Got wi-fi. don't play play,but I wonder who will go to Menara condong just for internet. So hot somemore.

Then.. It was Ipoh. It's an hour drive from TI.Ipoh= Shopping + Food time..
Assam House. Damn famous. Wang li hon came here before, really, I saw it on the wall.
With Dr. Tan in pink.

The dishes. It's yummy but what I want to highlight here is this vege dish. It looks like kang kung but it isn't. It's paku pakis...damn exotic but taste delicious.

With his family members..
Curry chicken bread from Kampar. Freshly bake to suit your appetite. The texture is like cotton.
The curry chicken part.
Ba chang his mom made. Sinfully delicious.

It's a fun-filled trip.A perfect gateway from the hectic city life, laid back and relax for a few days. Thanks ya..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

will get u the door for your new house ok?
miss lots of nice food still.

Unknown said...

WOW Men Wing!
My attention was fixated on the size of that carrot juice!!!