Monday, August 03, 2009

Hennessy Artistry...

I was invited to Hennessy Artistry held @ Bukit Kiara Indoor Arena, KL. It was a big party where lot's of international artist performed.This include Yin Yang Twins,Fatman Scoop,DJ Camilo, Dominique Tsai,Homies, Mr Sam, Milinka Radisic, Lumisense, One Buck Short. Too bad, I don't know any of them. Pardon me as I am not a clubbing person.

It was quite a pleasant event. Chit chat with my best friend for the whole night.You know larr.. when girls get together... Imagine such a good place to chit chat, we were basically shouting at each ears ...

Anyway, I'll just let the photos do the talking...

Me and my sis at the entrance..
Free flow of Hennessy for the night come with apple juice, ginger ale, soda, or just plain water.
But for me... It was free flow apple juice. Luckily it look exactly the same color as Hennessy. My friend got fed up so he took the WHOLE BOTTLE of apple juice for me..... Ignore the hair, I was standing under the air vent as it was the coolest place whole night.
The cool 3D layout of the stage. See the crowd.
The lovey couple..
The best friend shot...
And finally the sister shot...

We stayed till 230 am and went home to avoid the jam...At the end, I managed to maintain conscious, alert, and orientated. It was my first clubbing after-all...

3 comments:

Tim said...

You did very well Wen Ming!!! Better than your friends! Hehe

Unknown said...

wakaka.....
apple juice

JU and WM said...

Tim: Of course because I was drinking apple juice the whole night.