Friday, August 07, 2009

My new laptop,,,

During Pc fair, this is what dad got for me.... Sony Vaio laptop in Beige color. Okay okay, I admit it's kinda childish but .......... it's a nicer version of pink.... my sis is so gonna kill me for this!!! As she keep on stressing on the fact that I've got to get a pink laptop. Oh well...Beige is almost equivalent to pink anyway...

Thought of getting a dell, and in fact I had already confirm the model and customized it as I called Dell's customer service center....but the sales person there probably thought that entertaining a small customer like me doesn't seems to get them anywhere, in the sense of their commission probably is just enough to buy dog food for their dog so they don't even bother to talk properly to you.

Either the operator put you on hold for like a freaking 10 minutes and explains to you in a blardy broken English that all our marketing person are engaged on the line right now and we will get back to you in a freaking 10 minutes and make you wait your ass off for the freaking whole day or once you successfully get in touch with a salesperson he would just tell you that all the details is on the web page just read it through and purchase it online OH YA DON"T FORGET TO WRITE MY NAME ON THE BOTTOM LEFT blaaa blaaaa blaaaa and EMAIL ME YOUR IRN ( Internet reference number)... and I was like got to hell la.... sit there and wait to collect money? SCREWED DELL !!!Screwed the salesperson I spoke to.....

So my dad was like... Forget about Dell.. Let's go to PC fair. We spent hours and hours surveying the specs and stuffs.... I spent hours and hours deciding which laptop to go for...and finally I ended up with Sony.....

The specs is quite ok but abit pricey compare to DELL. but what the hell... the presentation is so cool... so I am totally In love with it...My new laptop accompanying my boring and freaking dull last year of my student life......my only entertainment system in Ukraine....

A bit stupid... but it's the box!!
The side view of the box!!!
The lid..

There are few colors to choose from. Black, red, pink, white and beige..I went for the beige as it was so soothing and relaxing.. Looking at it also feel like wanna sayang it more..... gosh I must be crazy... It comes with a free Vaio bluetooth mouse, a carrying case and the usual free gifts a dealer will give...

I am still getting used to Windows Vista and I must admit it is the most headache operating system that I ever came thru. I hate Windows Vista!!!!

The inside look....


Is this Love at the first sight?? There are some stupid features of this laptop such as touch sensor triggering bottom light ...lots of program such as Vaio one touch recovery center that eats up 20 GB of my Disk space,but there are some useful ones just like the super silent keypad and built in camera....The pain in the a**** is just Window Vista.....I think I just have to Google "Windows Vista for Dummies", and learn how to use it...sometimes it is so annoying!!

Thanks dad for getting me this!!! Love you so much!!!



3 comments:

Carol said...

So nice, got new laptop! Happy right?! RIGHT?!

you'll get used to vista and fall in love with it soon! that time if i ask you to use XP, you'll feel so bad!

btw, beige is nicee!!

Exchange! My laptop very good, somemore got XP. Let's talk about it!

JU and WM said...

Hmmm...something is fishy..

Unknown said...

my laptop also not bad.
Got XP also....
WAKAKA