Monday, August 31, 2009

My last post in Malaysia...

My last post in Malaysia, well at least for the year 2009.

I am so down, but the kanasai restaurant waiter said that I am damn happy today, and he even thought today is my birthday..wtf.

This is what I've done in my summer hols in Malaysia:
1) Completed 6 weeks of summer practicals in Hospital Selayang.
2) Visited all sort of shopping malls in Kuala Lumpur. ( The major ones)
3) Catch up with my primary school friends.
4) Went shopping with my best friend.
5) Spend great time with my family members
6) Went to Teluk Intan, Sekinchan and Ipoh ( almost can't make it.. )
7) Went on a family trip to Malacca.
8) Done a blood test
9) Went grocery--ing with my dad.
10) Celebrate Merdeka day. ( mentally)

Things that I wasn't able to complete.
1) Go shopping with my sis
2) Meet up with Siang Yi
3) Eat a particular rojak in a particular place.
4) To watch Final Destination with my sis and to see how she jumps.
5) To have dinner with my brother.
6) To go Pulau Redang.


..... and many more. Holidays aren't enough forever. :(


oh ya. My first cycle is Gastroenterology and I guess is back to study time...

I so don't wanna leave my home, my family ...........................................................................
but I am flying in 9 hours time.:( :( :(

No comments: