Sunday, August 09, 2009

Finally the hair cut....

Finally I went for a hair cut and hair treatment ... Hair cut is to chop off my that long long hair that keep on frustrating me because it is dropping off day by day, and the hair treatment is just a fix for the damage I've done last year my perming my hair, eventually the curls didn't last long enough and all my hair are splitting like no body business...fml.

So everybody.. this is the look before the haircut...



This is after........

Which is better? Do leave your comment........* waiting with the eager eyes*....
Better comment properly because all together this cost me a whooping RM 289.... or else....*threaten*

4 comments:

Draco Argentum said...

I also cutted my hair....not as bad as urs...bwahahahahahahaha.... ^_^ nolar..u did hair growth therapy izzit?? how come so thick wann??

JU and WM said...

babi.... they blow my hair laa....

Carol said...

Woaw... beautiful!
It better last!

Unknown said...

now is nicer