Sunday, October 12, 2008

The perfect BF criteria...

In response to my dear sis post about the criteria to choose a bf...
Here's mine...
  • He has to be a gentleman..
  • Understanding
  • Nice and polite
  • Caring
  • Listen to me even I am in a bad mood, to grumble, mumble or rumble..
  • Never ever scold me even I've did something wrong
  • Or call me stupid even sometimes I am extremely stupid
  • Taller than me
  • Muscular
  • Hardworking, perhaps help with with the households
  • Surprising
  • Older than me
  • Have the same dreams as me
  • Great sense of humour
  • Not to be selfish.
  • Generous when it come to buying things for me ( * winks*)
  • Never ever cheat on me
  • To take care of me
  • Respect me
  • And good looking...
  • Patient.... etc etc etc..
The list will never ends.. well, it's every girl's dream to find the perfect half...
There will be some modification in the future to make it even more personalized..
Well, what matter the most is the love and chemistry that works... without them, even 100 criteria also doesn't make sense..

p/s: sis, kno that u gonna be so pissed off because this post looks 70% like the one u posted... I just post it in response to yours...

2 comments:

Hwai_C said...

一切随缘~

sine nomine said...

u should get a robot with atm function...hahaha
modify it what ever way u wish..then it will be ur perfect match