Monday, October 20, 2008

Finally..

Finally, my tropical disease cycle ended today.
Finally, I paid my internet bills.
Finally, the weather turns so damn cold.
There are too much finally...

Anyway, our tropical disease cycle ended today, and here comes my honeymoon week, occupational disease cycle.

Well, rumors has been spreading around stating that the teacher we got is super lepak, whereby we can attend class at 12 30 pm and get to go back at 2 pm. Hooray hooray hooray! ( am i sot or what). and what's best is on Monday, deepavali holiday... triple hooray!!
The bad thing is the weather turned freaking cold, so cold that every morning I would just not want to leave my blanket to class...

Something to share.. a picture of my class mates..

Shit.. I looked jaundiced.maybe it's too cold or what.. and you see my male classmates are so cute... why? cox they even have the same pose...muahahaha.. and in the middle was my tropical disease teacher.. no words to describe her..

1 comment:

Carol said...

yea. finally!
finally i updated my bloggie.
there're lotsa past events i'm all of a sudden lazy to blog about.
so it's very important to be motivated to blog from time to time.
your blog is very interesting!
more updates please.
motivate me.