Saturday, October 11, 2008

Banana cake adventure..

Finally it's Saturday.. yay!! It's a typical Saturday again, with the market and washing cloths stuff.. however today I tried baking banana cake.. well, I tried once before and it turned out to be too salty. After some modification this time, hope everything went well.

Final product.. Banana cake..

Oh yea, not to mention, Rynok ( which means market in Russian) was renovated. Finally.. and it look like the ever famous Chinatown in Malaysia or also known as Chi Cheong Kai.. hehe, but people still cheats and they still stinks. But the shaslik ( some barbecue pork) rox mann... I'll get it's picture next time.

Went to Hari Raya celebration, you know, my main motive is to go and have some rendang and whatever as I am so desperate for some Malay cooking.. here's my good chance, we've planned on 710 pm thinking that the performance was over and it's just nice for dinner time but we were so wrong. Typical Malaysian time, eventually everyone was late and the performance started just in time when we arrived. Well, what to do? we've to wait till it's over. The most pathetic thing is male and female has to be separated. Oh well, understood lor... But eventually, the food turns out to be tasty and I've no regrets going.. yummy!! ended up with a bloated stomach..haha..
During the performance,cam whoring..

Well, I'll stopped for now gotta rush for a viral hemorrhagic fever presentation due soon!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

dear sis..i'm enjoying your blog very much!it motivates me indirectly.love reading.keep it up okies?!:)