Thursday, May 21, 2009

What a hectic week!!

What a hectic week and I hope all of this is over in a blink of eye...

First of all it all started with us group 530 getting the worst teacher in the entire Extreme Surgery Department. What the hell, where all the nice teachers gone too?? This particular teacher is a typical USSR old dude and maybe got 2 great concussions on his head during the GREAT PATRIOTIC WAR as quoted in the " Fundamental Question of Surgery in Extreme Conditions manual" published by CSMU. Everyday he would choose few students to torture, torture them mentally to death despite the fact that exams are coming and we need to prepare for exams.........his English is so good that he only understand a few words when you are answering him, when you answer, you need to hit his key words are he eat you up alive.

Then this wreck continued with my printer deciding to stop functioning. WHAT THE HELL, why all of sudden at this time?????

Then this week will not end with my screen flickers with some horizontal white line and decided to go blackout within seconds. This situation gave me a near to cardiac arrest moment and my heart sank to the bottom of the sea. The feeling is just like"oh please, give me a knief to kill myself". Then it decide to rest for at least an hour and decidede to bloop back to function....gosh, please don't continue to PMS already.........please at least last me till I get home..........wtf, my monitor gone black again so i gotta end this post! cya

disclaimer: wtf doesnt mean wtf that you are thinking of. it just a common trend to express whatsover dammn pissed expression. sorry for the spelling mistake as i am tying this is dark balck screen

3 comments:

Unknown said...

kesian, kesian.nvm as u can buy a brand new one
HAHAHA

Carol said...

Do you like my laptop? hehe *shows cunning smile*

Unknown said...

KNNBCCB, CCB, MCB, whoops, don't worry, they don't mean what they really mean, they are just a way for me to express my pissed off feeling... good excuse oh! wahahah