Sunday, May 24, 2009

Exams,exams, EXAMS!!!

First of all, I would like to kill the dude that invented exams.
2nd, I would like to kill my EXTREME Surgery Teacher, good teacher for the name "EXTREME", no more comments on him.
3rd of all, I may feel like killing my Forensic teacher to be! ( kesian lar, dunno who also wanna kill)

Exams........ I hate exams, seriously hate exams.



Exams exams exams....driving me nuts..........


what the hell.....struggle through it and I'll be home in a blink of eye....Let's hope for the best!

Good luck everyone.

10 comments:

Carol said...

WoW! so depressing! why do you wanna kill the whole world?

I miss having exams man!
Better cherish the momment!

Yes please faster come home!

Draco Argentum said...

LOL..kill the whole world..then end up lagi depress cause then nothing else to do.....but killing spunktov is fun...make sure you do it BEFORE class... ^_^

JU and WM said...

I am Assassin you remember? Tmr he gonna fall off the stairs so i no need kill him. Lagi bagus....

Finish revision edi???

eLLa said...

hye ..
my midterm exam this saturday..
but..combine all subject..
ten subject..huhu..
stdy kt mner??

JU and WM said...

hi Ella, good luck to you..

I study kat Ukraine..u study kat mana?

sine nomine said...

wei....dun stressed up everyone here la, everywhere also post "EXAMSSSSSS"

eLLa said...

i stdy kt egypt..
actually i though
u stdy kt egypt..
coz nmpk gmbr u tue..

JU and WM said...

Sine :Me myself also very stressed up lar. So much but so little time to study...

Ella: Tak da lar.. saya study kat Ukraine tak jauh dari Egypt.. Cuma pergi sana cuti-cuti je.. Tak balik Msia ke?

eLLa said...

mesti r balik..
hehe..
end of julai..
how bout u

JU and WM said...

Me 2, saya balik end of june....
hehehe