Monday, May 04, 2009

3 little friends taking bath.

One day, Mr. Turtle, Mr. Hippo and Mr Bear were chit-chatting after dinner.

Mr. Hippo: Turtle.. Omigosh, you are so dirty. Look at you, you are covered with dust which is even thicker than the snow during winter.

Mr .Turtle: errr.... ya, I know, but what do you wan me to do?

Mr. Bear: Perhaps, It's time for all 3 of us to take bath.We can go take bath and then get into the "roller-coaster" for a spin....

All: Yeah.. yippeeee...wonderful.....

(*Sigh, animals brain)

So 3 of them decided to go take bath "together-gether" on Sunday. but...

None of them ever took a bath before so the brainless Turtle decided that he should dip into the Grey pool 1st because it was full of bubbles and it looks magical...

Once the turtle was inside, half of the water gone. " Gosh, where all the water gone????? Inside me?" wondered the bloated turtle.

The the Bear and the Hippo damn "bo shong" the turtle as he" dried" the pool up leaving nothing for them, so they also decided to squeeze into the pool too!But, their stomach volume are insufficient to "suck" all the water up, but they are happy because they are equally bloated. ( sigh..kiasu--ism)

So 3 animals was happily singing and bathing in the pool rubbing one another's back...

Then they 3 both went for a spin in the roller coaster...... out from the roller coaster: all 3 of them look at each other wondering :" What is that ugly creature standing in front of me, should I run? should I fight?"

Then suddenly, a familial voice of Mr. Turtle came out from one of the creature:" It's me , it's me, the same old Mr turtle" Mr Bear and Mr Hippo said:" what on earth happen to you?"

Mr. Turtle:" I think I look like shit now is because I am soaking wet. Help me to get dry and I'll be the same as before ".

So the 3 animals climbed up the window steel of and hunged themselves on a hanger....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lonely turtle still on the window...almost bursting to tears.

Apalah ini... Is just that I washed the animals on my bed and they are now free except for Mr. Turtle who is still soaking wet.

See what this long long holiday 'havee done to me?


Hope you enjoy the stupid and lame story.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wah, kanasai "dust which is even thicker than the snow during winter"... how dirty is your room exactly??

Unknown said...

kesian the turtle, should hang yourself there also.
HEHE

Draco Argentum said...

Yeorrrrrrhhhhhh....never ajak Doris, Woof-woof, and mr.moo also... v_v