Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The things I've been doing.. for the past 2 weeks.

The best part of being home is of course I get to see my family members. So on the very first Saturday since I am back, we went to Victoria Station for steaks. Well, my dad is fond of steaks, my sis and me too.Mom always said that we have "golden taste buds". anyway...


This is my look for the night.

In the car, me and my sis, we haven't been doing this for quite some time.
And Malaysian new law, have to wear seat belt in the back seat..oh wth!

This is my steak.

The food turns out the be so so only as our usual baked potato was replaced by fries -- 1st disappointment.
My sis steak was overcooked, so it turned out to be so tender correction: hard like a stone.--2nd disappointment.

But time with family members are so precious that is why despite the 2 disappointment, we still manage to enjoy ourselves.

Me and my sis with the half dozen of escargot.

The next day, me and sis went to Pavillion. Just to have this Jap food. however, to my GREAT disappointment, my barbecue beef turns out to be pep-perish. My Sis sashimi was great though. She was into this sashimi thing recently and whenever there is a chance, she'll order it.
Me with a hungry smile.

The next week, Sunday, we ( Mom, sis and me) went to watch Ice Age 3 in Mid Valley megamall. It was so pack there as it was the sales season. Luckily we bought ticket on the internet so we don't have wait for ages just to get the tickets. Movie started at 430 pm, it was 3D, and the effect was wonderful.
The 3D us...
There was some promotion going on ... and this was kinda creative.
Take a closer look..

Then, we meet up with dad to have dinner. We decided to have Thai food. So we ended up in Flying Chillies. As the named stated, out of the 4 dishes we ordered, 2 was explosive. Yes!! I mean EXPLOSIVE!!!. Imagine the bowel output I have the next day... It was LEGENDARY!!

Me and my dad..
The mother and daughter portrait.
All of us, brother didn't joined us.
Explosive tom yam gung!
Asam fish.
Stir fry kailan with salted fish.

Time flies so fast that I can't even imagine I've been in Malaysia for 2 weeks already.Sooner or later, without realizing, I'll be lao popo edi...

2 comments:

Draco Argentum said...

Oi....overcooked beef ISNT'T tender larr..its tough...its only tender, succulent and juicy if cooked to perfection...(kenot apply medical terms wannn cokking is diff...ask bpk and see. =p)

JU and WM said...

hahahaha.... i tot is the same.....sorrie la..i will change soon... faster come back to the hospital