Monday, July 06, 2009

On the way back to Malaysia...

30 of June.. It is the day I end my 5th year stay in Simferopol Ukraine. It is day I am flying back to Malaysia on the lousiest flight of the planet earth--- Uzbekistan airways.

So the Journey begins with 9 pm flight from Simferopol to Tashkent. 9pm Simferopol time= 4 pm Malaysia time as the sky is till so bright. Summer wert day long night short. After some $$ involvement in the $$ sucking airport, finally I can sit peacefully waiting at the waiting hall.

Our flight which eventually delayed for an hour.
The bus stop look-alike Simferopol depature hall.

I didn't get to take pictures on the plane because I was too pissed off with the counter lady about the seat relocation.Shit her la... don't even understand her own mother tongue.

So just imagine you're on a plane together with cats, dogs, birds, Russian Ah mas... and so on.

After 4 hours, we reached Tashkent, Uzbekistan which has the one of the lousiest INTERNATIONAL transit terminal on the earth. For the total of 7 hours you are confined to :

So uncomfortable chair with water for drinking which always drain empty.

Some exotic pillars which is a sore to my eye.

An useless fountain.

At first it was still OK with the fresh air and all but when it is near to morning around 7 am, people from Indonesia, Thailand, INDIA, etc etc flock in this small terminal and the entire terminal stinks, crowded and noisy.

The look when you are sleep deprived.
To kill time, I played Bridge a card game for a few rounds and after that, my eyes are so heavy , so heavy that I can't even open it. So tried to sleep curl up on the chair and the feeling really stinks to the max!! I am deprived of sleep, sweaty, stinky irritated and highly agitated.

Boarding time is 10.05 am local time , you have to take bus to the plane just like Subang airport 20 years back. So all the stinky people was packed into a bus and was sent off to the plane.

For the first time, I was the 1st 20 person to board the plane. * proud*
So managed to camwhore abit before I was scolded but the fugly big ass stewardess.Rude some more impolite.


Me on the plane....camwhoring.
A cheerful guy cause is his first time sitting a window seat.
Ask him take picture with me he pura-pura tidur.
In KLIA... have to wear mask and I look like an idiot. fml.

Happy to be home!!!

No comments: