Saturday, July 04, 2009

The day after exam, I've should updated a zillion years ago

26 of June,2009.The Long awaited day. Why? for me it is because it is the last day of a dreadful exam month. For the 6th year students it is because it's their graduation ceremony.

My exam finished at around 12 pm on that day, so we went by walking in "European street" just to catch back the shopping feel. The main purpose is just to jalan-jalan cari makan only.


Camwhoring while waiting for the food.

However, the makan part didn't turned out well as it ended up in Topor, the Ukrainian restaurant and the food sucks to the max. Expensive some more. We ordered 2 salads, 2 pathetic small cup of coke with few cubes of ice floating about and a Turkey chop. It turned out that the salad portion was small with lots of cucumber which cost me 15 grvn.The Turkey chop is just few slice of fried Turkey breast which is marinated until the only taste I felt was salty... it was so stiff that even your masseter muscle was full with lactic acid as a result of chewing it.


The poor salad full with cucumber.:(
The harden turkey chop... boo!!
The sun was hot and the air was stuffy, so after a few rounds of walking, we decided to come back first. At first we wanted to wait till 4 pm for the graduation ceremony but it was too hot outside and there is nowhere to go, so we decided to head home so that I can take a nap 1st.

Then around 4pm, Me, Jefnando , Ann Feng and Sunny went to my Unit mate graduation ceremony. His name is Yong Yu Sen, dunno I spell correct or not, but I always do call him Yong Yi Yi... Then he'll show me a kind of face that I felt it was hilarious. Should take a picture of his to show you guys...hahahahaha...( If you are reading this, pls do not kill me... and why arhz u dun reply my sms......booo)

My Unit and floor mates graduation. I was so under dressed.
Yong Yi Yi and me..
Jeffrey surrounded by 2 pretty girls.

Oh yea, not to mention...some rich kid purposely hired this ( refer to the pic below) just to get to the graduation ceremony, which sound and look stupid in my opinion... FOR WHAT LAR???!!!


See the Hummer Limousine??? SO big and long..

After photo taking session, the graduation ceremony started and we left the place because graduation are always a boring event. So we headed home.



Just wanna wish those who graduated this year, congratulations and all the best in your Housemanship years!!!

No comments: