Friday, July 10, 2009

My primary school gathering.

Here's the story. It all started with this picture which Wing Yan posted in Facebook around a month ago. Then she tagged us and gathered us in FB. Let's talk about technology here, around 40 of us scattered all around the world was linked by Face Book. I was not trying to sell an advertisement here but somehow, this proves that technology DO link us back together.

Captions:This photo taken in Std 6 In front of our school.

and subsequently, this ...
Caption: Namelist of 6u.can you find my name??
and this...

and this was also uploaded.But me nowhere to be seen. I think i was absent that day.

But my primary school which is in the heart of KL city is going to shift already. The land was sold for a freaking 142 million to build an office and a condo. I wonder... what is so good about facing a cemetery? There is a Islam cemetery behind my school last time.

So the date and venue was fixed. It was fixed on 3rd of July in Alexis in Great Eastern Mall. A restaurant and pub famous for it's Tiramisu cake. But too bad that day I didn't order any.

Here are the guys... They are successful bankers, programmers etc.

The girls... Mostly in medical line ...Doctors to be, nurse, pharmacist, PA and Management consultant.... pretty and successful. * face flushing*
It's girls nature to camwhore.

So the gathering went for 4 hours and we chit chat along ...It was fun!! We basically talked from top to bottom... from north to south....form east to west.....

Final picture of all of us....
After 10 years....we still manage to get together..

1 comment:

Tim said...

Wow it's so amazing you can still get together after so long! I can't imagine doing that!