Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Food again...

I was on a "baking mood" on Saturday, so the end result was:

Chocolate Mousse Cake

It's is absolutely fabulous
which reminds me of a Chinese proverb: "Selling Flower, praised flower nice smell"
what lahz.. direct translation mahz...
In Bahasa Melayu aka Bahasa Malaysia is:" Jual bunga puji bunga wangi"

cut the crap..

I am happy ..because the expected outcome was failure and it miraculous--ly turned out as a success...
* tears spraying everywhere and flooding my room*


muahahahaha... so if you wanna try.. just give me a call..if there is any left....


which obviously ....none!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..you so geng edy know how to bake...I never succeed in baking although I've bought a lot of baking books but the outcome was all turned out throwing to dustbin..guess my cheap oven's fault??!!

Unknown said...

bake one for me ok

JU and WM said...

Siang Yi: Next time i teach u how to bake