Monday, April 06, 2009

Hi peeps....

Hello peeps....it's been a very very very long time since I blog..
"What the heck...onli 1 week mahz..."
"1 week also long wert..."
someone will be start asking:" Next time ah...when you old.. will you get schizophrenia, you always talking to yourself lah!!"

then....giggling here and there...

oklah.. I cut the crap...

Few updates of my life:

1) I bought new curtain for my room. but... the lady who sell me the curtain is so dumb enough to cut my curtain CROOKED!!! it is so crooked in a way that you may need to tilt your head 45 degrees to view it straight resulting my poor thing window having hiatus here and there...
sigh... UKRAINIANS are dumb- a**** , this is a undeniable fact...

2) Spring finally arrived.. with abundance of sunshine and flowers blooming here and there... will catch the picture soon enough when I am free!!

3) I finished CID cycle and started ophthalmology cycle.* yawning and going to fall asleep*

4) My cornflakes cookies aka "munch y monster cookies " ( it's the name for the cookies lar) is a success...*pats on the self*

5) oh yea... last but not least... "Ah ma" here actually stayed inside the lift... she has a little corner of hers...how wonderful... the lift lady.. structural but not functional.

See??...I am not kidding..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

strutural, not functional? sounds like jessica.. wahahah