Sunday, March 08, 2009

A very outdated CNY dinner post...

This was CNY celebration dinner in Ukraine on the 15/2 /2009 in Aisha Restaurant.
There are a few factors leading to a miserable me when it comes to formal wear and stuff... mainly because I left all my stuff in Malaysia, whereby I am so deficit of dress, shoes, all the girls stuff.. Serves me right...

Actually I did bring a dress, just in case I need it and it comes handy anyhow for once.... so it's me putting up the dress and Thanks to Joyce with the hairdo..

We were among the last batch arriving in the restaurant but not consider late and the best part is I am standing in the bus, shaking like coconut trees with my dress and high heels ( although it's rather low..didn't bring heels here la) ...it's a rather extraordinary experience...

Well, the dinner was ok, it's cooked by our students and I can say it was a outstanding job..

Enjoy yourselves with the pictures...

The food!!!
The girls...
The girls with a guy...
Table N 3..
Me with Siew Jing.
All the guys wanna act cool..
My groupmates..
And the lovely ladies.... perasan betul...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okie lar..u looked great in those pix =>

JU and WM said...

haha.Thanks for ur compliment..