Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend again...

Finally...I can have some time to rest..actually it's not really hectic at all for all the cycles I have..but just me being lazy as usual..

I've started Infectious Disease cycle.. my teacher is "HUMAN FERRARI", she talks like rocket and can go on for 2 hours non stop..respect her but I can't deny that her teaching was good!!! and as usual, I screwed up the first class with prescription and all...

The stupid weather was extremely cold today, the stupid wind was constantly blowing like nobody's business, it's been cloudy for the whole week, what is this... end of the Ukraine or what? or perhaps there is one big piece of cloud on top of Ukraine and was too obsessed with this pathetic country that doesn't want to move a single inch..

Oh please give me some sunshine or I'll die of Vitamin D deficiency.... not too much or else I'll turn to charcoal...just a little will do.... * I am just a demanding girl*

oh people....enjoy the weekend....

No comments: