Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Weird snow...

It is end of February which signifies
END OF WINTER!!!
but..
the freaking winter didn't end but just started...
Here's the story..

Before I went to Egypt.. which is on the 10 of January, everything seems fine. Winterish , with the snow and cold wind...

The gift of mother's nature.
Beautiful scenery..
Trails of footprints... on the snow..

After 2 weeks, things changes, the sun was bright sunny , breeze was cool and everything signifies Spring is coming.. yeah!!!

Then, a week ago, the weather change again, cold wind blows, raining, and finally

It snows yesterday night, so quietly when everyone was sound asleep. Well, at least I do, slept like a pig.

This morning, everything was covered with white white snow, which is an inch thick, everywhere is so white, so bright and so beautiful...

A surprise from god, from mother nature...

This is taken outside my classroom.. a view from the window.


Outside my hostel, from my room window.
Another view... quality is bad lahz.. what you expect.. taken from my phone lahz.. camera rosak...

No comments: