Thursday, February 26, 2009

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged... like ages ago... but late is always better than never right?? so here it goes:

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.


1. I love to sleep.(sleep means tones of it.. or to be exact, too much of sleep, trying to change that habit though but never succeed).
2. I wish I have bigger boobs.( laugh...)
3. I goes to the toilet often.
4. I wanna travel around the world before I get old.
5. I love Friday nights.
6. I am a perfectionist.
7. I am addicted to coca-cola.
8. I hate green.( for some certain reason)
9. I don't know how to use a camera.( well in a proper way and always get scolded for it.)
10.I always try to make an effort exercising but always ended up too lazy to fulfill it.
11. I wish I am back in Malaysia.
12. I hate winter.( despite the fact that the scenery is beautiful)
13. I wish I've gone to another university.
14. I wish I am more stronger than I think I am right now.
15. I can't stand seeing/hearing someone puke. I will feel like puking too.
16. I love shopping but always end up buying nothing.
17. I love to watch movie but never had the time to do so.
18. I'm a heels lover.(and always regretted when my legs sore)
19. I am not a hyper or to be exact a melancholy .
20. I don't like to eat oily stuff except for fried chicken.
21. I appreciate when I'm respected , cared, and not be forgotten .
22. I miss my family.
23. I hate being scolded.
24. I like cooking, but always too lazy to do so.
25. I hope to achieve my dreams one day.

Do we share anything in common?

Tagged: I can't think of 25 people to tag. Please do so if you wanna share your 25 facts of yourself to the world.

No comments: