Monday, February 09, 2009

Egypt part 3...(Discovery Safari)

Here is the story of our Safari adventure.. ( hope you guys are not too bored about Egypt stories yet ) I still have so much to tell..

The trip begin when we were dropped off by our tour guide in a deserted land somewhere near Hurghada. Since it is desert as everyone may understand.. ( * desert = no water, cactus, sand, wind, sun and mirage if you get lucky).. no no no, the desert we went is a very commercialized desert, it is so commercialized that I shall name it desert that is specially designed for tourist.

In this particular desert, there are many activities awaiting us. Spider car, quad bike, Jeep safari, etc.. As kiasu as we are, we indeed tried all. The most fun part was the quad bike I shall say although there are some funny stories which I shall tell later on.

Desert = sand + wind, so everyone has to be equipped with sunglasses and Palestinian face wrap.

See, we are holding the scarf which is
gonna wrap our face up later on.
The end result.. Seems beautiful
even after the face wrap.* perasan betul*
Gear up ready for the spider car adventure. According to the tour guide a spider car cost around 10,000 USD. But, to be honest, it's doesnt' seems to function like it should be costing.
Another angle of the car.
And here is me with the quad bike.
My hands are too small to control the accelerator and the break at one go, I nearly flew off the bike without anyone notice and the problem is I DROVE TOO FREAKING SLOW that resulted me at the last place ... sighs.. this is so not for me.
As I said, we kiasu people have to experience every single vehicle in that desert. Here's the jeep people, it's fun though. They are my travel mates.

Having sandwich in the Bedouin Camp. There are some sourish thing in between the bread and we doubt it is camel milk.. Imagine yourself..
Bedouin camp. This is how the people live in the desert. They don't have nationality and they migrate from one desert to another. According to the tour guide, pretty girls worth more camels... I wonder how many camels I worth..
The cute chubby little swedish baby, her name is LULU and she has caught attention of someone...
Free sheesha testing, I didn't try..
tobacco is just not my kind.Just posing for a picture
Camel riding. Exciting and fun especially the start and the end.
At the end of the day, I tried out this greenish
exotic jacket which is obviously too short for me.
* I know,I know just laugh out loud*

No comments: