Sunday, June 20, 2010

A shoe shopping experience..

After exams days are ahhhh.... so relaxing . We were free to do whatever we want at anytime at anywhere.. but most of the time I was busy selling stuff.. oh $$ $$ come to me... just joking lahz.

Today we went shoe shopping,searching for Jenq Uei shoes, so we went into several shops in the City Center, Adidas, Mega Sports and Reebok.. So finally in Reebok, we found  super nice pair of shoes with some high tech technologies ( the air will circulate inside the shoes or something), with super nice price.

Out of a sudden I saw one pair of shoes.. woman, purple, high tech, edgy.. viola... suited all of my preference but I didn't buy...Out of joyous I think the shoes has blinded me and make me go insane I saw a bag abandoned on the chair and I thought it was Jenq Uei's Deuter bag that he simply throw on the chair.. so without thinking twice I pick up the bag and carried it..then suddenly some guy came up to me and said ...hmm..I think this is my bag and why u stole my bag...

I went ??!!??!!..then Jenq Uei turned to me and I saw he is carrying his own bag..omigod, my face turned red as a tomato and the two girls (shopkeeper) is laughing so loud there..holy moly ...so embarrassing.

Today is Father's day and I am here writing this post to wish every Dad in the world a very Happy Happy Father's day... and especially to my dad ..the world best dad..

Tomorrow heading to the beach.. Gonna be a red crab instead..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are so funny!!!!