Friday, June 04, 2010

I am done with one exam.

Oh yea. And it was two days ago. I am so tired after the exam and the feeling was just like after doing a strenuous set of gym or I have never been sleeping for the past 1 month or two or anything equivalent to it, but anyhow, I had passed it  and this is the happiest part. Now there is one more exam left, the one and only last exam left in my entire student years, despite the fact of it being the last exam, I am still going to hate and dislike it, sigh, never ever learn to like exams. Don't understand why there are some of my friend who love exams.. The adrenaline rush during the process and days before it... the feeling was just unpleasant.


Happier part.. Plans after the exams ( plural because it is a 3-in-one combo consisting of : Surgery, O&G and Therapy aka Internal Medicine) . First thing first. I am gonna sort my things out and clean the room. My fridge buyer is gonna come and collect my fridge on 19th of June ( Hope he abide our deal as I am having a real bad feelings on his honesty) so do the microwave and stuff. Besides that, I will need to do room cleaning for my parents room as they are arriving on the 23rd of June via Turkish airlines.. Excited can't wait to see them..

Can't believe that 6 years passed in a blink of eyes. Reminiscing times when I first step in Simferopol Ukraine on 10th of September 2004 , I was shocked with the condition of my room. It was just a light bulb and 3 beds. ( My gawd!!) but we were too tired so we just changed and sleep. ( There isn't hot water either by that time). The next morning, our first breakfast would be Simfi's one and only one Mc D, I still remember I was having Fillet -O -fish and was really sad. Homesick....

The first meal we cooked is Porridge and all of us never ever exposed to cooking back then poured 1 kg of rice to cooked porridge. Guess what... the porridge burst and overflow and almost flood the room.. ( exaggeration elements were added). Anyway.. this is how one grow with  experience and failure. The is how I survived my 6 years of study here..

Guess I will post a longer story on " My 6 years of life in Simferopol"...

Till then... see ya.

3 comments:

Carol said...

good luck for your last paper!
can't wait to see you!

so sad when you first went there right ... that situation has really made you tough. I'm not as tough as you yet...

siangyi said...

good luck to you =>

Ajman Hossain said...

Very well said Doctor. Best Wishes to you.
Are you recognize me? I'm Ajman, today I met you at University of Malaya Medical Center. Have a nice day.