Friday, June 18, 2010

Finally to an end..

... of 6 years med school.

17/6/2010, was the last day of my student life. Didn't realize that TIME DO FLIES. Started to miss student life,the books, the nerve-breaking exams, the endless sleepless night (ok maybe not for the endless sleepless night as more are coming) and I guess I will still miss this place although it is crappy at times but the experience and memories that were accumulated here together with my friends were priceless.

Oh well, back to the exam. Our group 630-633 were the first batch to have exams in Lugovoe hospital. My last paper consist of Obs& Gyn, Surgery and Therapy @ Medicine. The exams of course went through smoothly although there were lots of running through and fro, up and down between buildings to clerk and search for our patient. The practical part were adrenaline pumping and the theory part were all alright. Examiners are super nice and they will be one of those that I will miss in the future.

The exams ended as usual with the result announcing and speech from our dean . Sing Hoon's speech was good  and touching, the whole climax of the exam would be the 4 group of us sang the famous Barney song --- " I love you, You love me.. bla bla bla to the examiners". The examiners were surprised and happy and we ( both the teachers and us) have mixed feelings.

First day being called as Dr. Koh Wen Ming. It sounds so good.. from now onwards I will have to learn to be responsible for all my patients.

Exactly one month before I fly back to Malaysia for good, I week before my grad and less than one week before my parents come. There are so much things to do, more of the cleaning and sorting part, and there are so much of places I wish to visit. So much things to do, so little time..

at last... Congratulation Class of 2010.

2 comments:

Carol said...

This's sucha touching post.Actually wanted to steal daddy's phone to call you last night to congratulate you but he locked his phone in the room!Anyways, congratulations Dr. Koh Wen Ming. ♥ Can't wait to see you one month from now.

siangyi said...

congrats DR KOH, yes you'll be a responsible doctor => so, do i have discount when I visit you?? haha just jk!