Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Krok Is Over..

Krok is over.. A lot of people will be wondering what the hell is Krok? Krok is actually a MCQ exam which compose of 200 question and in fact it is very IMPORTANT that every Medical Student studying in Ukraine would need to pass in order to successfully graduate as a Doctor.

The questions? Uh well, I don't have any confidence in myself but I just hope for the best. I just want to pass the exam.. Oh god, please grant my tiny wish.

No mood ever since the adrenaline pumping tremendous 4 hours,squeeze habis-habis my hopeless brain to answer the questions. I was literally so "kan cheong" until I keep sweating, my palms are wet ...can't think properly already...

Until question 140 or so, I started to feel sleepy already, I think I entered the last stage of the whole stress cycle -- exhausted stage. Now even worse, no mood watch movie, no mood to eat, no mood to go out and play some more. Sien max!


I'll stop now, apathy dunno what to write already. Till then .. see ya. Be sure to miss me..

2 comments:

Carol said...

So your exams all officially over? or more to come? you know your results already?

btw received your contact lens. hehe, i received mine too. didn't know you actually sign up for it leh!

JU and WM said...

My exams... oh no..more to come.. 2 more days, 6 more subjects all viva..

Result is gonna be out today. So kan cheong....

Hehe.. 38 lar I didn't expect it to arrive.. Oh I just love free stuffs..