Friday, May 07, 2010

070510

070510 is the day that marked an end to my student life, an end to med school but not an end to waking up early fml. ( There are plenty more sleep deprived moments in the future for me). Anyway, today ended quite pleasantly despite the fact that I am having a bad headache now. I woke up purposely to blog so that that blogspot 070510 would be marked down and I would remember when I am 90 years old when I read back this post ( If I possibly can read).

My last cycle of the year is Radiology cycle and all we had was a teacher that would only ask us to "copyright or copydraw" the charts on the wall, and leave us in class to rot and die. But, we as usual will talk crap and discuss all sort of nonsense until the teacher cannot stand the noise pollution we are creating and came in several times just to say " students don't talk"..... but what the heck, we are students and after few minutes of quietness, we are back to square one.

Speaking about feelings about last day of class, actually to be honest I don't feel sad/ happy or whatever. I don't know why but all I felt was like arghhh.. school is over and I am so not prepared!

Anyway, holidays starts which is also a public holiday for all Ukrainian as 9/7/10 was theirs Victory day. They won a way which lasted from 1941-1945 and they were very proud of it and make 9/7/10 the day of victorious. Not sure about the year though as this is the year printed in all banners over Simferopol.

Krok is a 10 days away and I better start reading the MCQs.

Short post for now as I am having a bad headache to mend.

No comments: