Friday, April 02, 2010

Last 2 months..

 35 days to go before I end my semester, not to said semester but life as a medical student . Going for classes will almost no longer be part of my life, no more long holidays, no more... **arghhhh cannot accept the fact that time-flies***

After 7/5 /2010, it will be a whopping 1 months plus of exams, exams to gain qualification to kill heal, passport to another stage of my life. **emo** Not the stage you thinking lahz. Working stage lahz, it's another experience of life  I guess but I am so not ready for it.

Last few months in Ukraine, Ukraine oh Ukraine, it's the place I spend 6 years in, it's the place where I meet my special one, it's the place where I meet different kinds of people, it's the place that I will miss when I am back in my homeland Malaysia even though sometimes I do hate this place very much, feelings are mixed up between hatred and love but anyway, I believe I will miss this place in the future. The PMS weather, the babushka shouting, the impolite cleaner, the fierce nurse, the lazy inspector, the greedy custom lady etc etc etc.

Anyway... going to stop emo-ing here. Apa-lah, exam also haven't pass start to **emo** what if ( touch wood x 1000) I failed my exam and have to retake 6th year??

Nevermind, I shall keep my next emo post till graduation.

Till then, more outdated post coming up.

3 comments:

siangyi said...

hey, didn't visit your blog long time liao..
time really passes like hell..I missed the school days so so much. Wish to have a doraemon here and ride the "shi guang ji" back to the time (stop dreaming!) So, really gotta appreciate it while you are still having it haha :>

JU and WM said...

hi girl. So long no see.. Miss school days very much esp the moments when we eat chee cheong fun at the roadside remember? and u will always eat the dried prawns and sesame seeds one by one? My student life is gonna end soon :(, but it's quite a long time 6 years I experience student life, it's time to have a change. Will miss student life very much i guess. Oh yea, let's meet up when I am back. :)

siangyi said...

yea the chee cheong fun..of course i remember haha..memories...and yes let's catch up when u are back =>