Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Outdated post part 2

It's all about CNY gala dinner.
I know it's quite outdated but I am still going to post no matter you like it or not lalalala...

That day was a Saturday if I am not mistaken and I think girls are super busy preparing for the dinner everyone wants to be in their best . hmm..

 The dinner starts at 7 pm "Malaysian time" i guess and throughout there are continuous non-stop Yum Seng and at one point it really irritates me for some instance...**seeze** cool... cool..

As Usual, let the pics do the talking. I am award winning laziest blogger.



 Me cam whoring as usual

The pretty girls. 


Obligatory couple shot. I love this shot.


The guys.


Haih, I lazy to describe lahz. 


Too sweet, can't help it





Jenq Uei with Siew Wen.








p/s: I hate selfish people.End of story.

No comments: