Thursday, April 29, 2010

I’ve been neglecting my dear blog.

This is not an unusual title in fact, it's rather common. Reasons: I am too lazy.

Anyway, it's just a summary of what had happened to me these few weeks.

1) Spring is here. Yay! But weather is cold as winter (not good), hoping for warmer weather but the tulips and cherry blossoms are wonderful!!

2) I am in the last week of classes of my entire STUDENT life. No more classes, no more school bags, no more eating the yucky cafeteria foods, no more bragging, laughing and chit-chating with my classmates, and I am so gonna miss student life.

3) Final exams are near, yet I am so not prepared. Not prepared for working life too, seems like what I've know in this medical field is extremely deficit for me to work as a doctor. I am so scared!!

4)I had lose tract on lots of posts, and will update it real soon I promise.

Till then, see ya

No comments: