Thursday, December 24, 2009

Today is Christmas Eve

I seldom post anything emotional/ unhappy in these blog mainly because after 30 years, what I would want myself to read is just those happy memories. Those memories that were sad, I would hope just to throw it down the drain and never ever wanted to remember it.

But for today, I just felt like I've been through the worst Christmas eve ever in my life.I am in the point of my life that nothing could ever cheer me up. I knew that someone out there is trying his very best to cheer me up be yet failed.

I am going through the time of my life whereby when you eat you couldn't even feel the taste of your food, when you watch a movie, no matter how fantastic the plot is it you just couldn't bear to watch another minute more. Even my favorite thing to spent time onlining browsing through all the online shopping cloths could not cheer me up. I don't know what the hell had happen to me and I really don't feel like spending my last few days of 2009 in this manner.

Oh well, everything has an exception. This is the first exception that this piece of feeling I will be reading 50 years later and I would just remember the worst Christmas eve of 2009.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

PMS?

Unknown said...

cheers