Wednesday, December 23, 2009

That's Part I of my Birthday and here's part II


First of all I would like to apologize for the sparse update here. So today I'll be talking about the party part.

So it was a small little party held very much earlier than the exact date. My birthday was on the 10th of Dec but because initially there was HOW on the 13th so it was brought forward on the 6th Dec which was the exact day when my dad celebrate his birthday.

Because  there is no venue and it's freaking winter so it is not suitable to have it in the common hall, it is such a torture to eat and freeze at the same time. So for this year I cut down the amount of guest. I just invited my group mates and their spouse, but it was fun enough. Why? cox my group mates are a bunch of amazing people. They can argue debate over the stupidest thing on earth, but it was hilarious.

Sneak peak of the food:

Chicken Satay that I made. Of course it is not as nice as the one you get in Malaysia


Nasi Impit going together with the kuah Kacang and cucumber.



All the other food: Stewed duck by Jesse and KW, Fried chicken by Adrian, Apple pie by Pappathy, "Ribena" by Jeffrey, Spicy stew pork by Sook Yin and WJ, Mutton curry by Joyce and SH and Satay by me and JU.
Thanks everyone for the effort cooking,

So after dinner we played some games. This is one of the "pak chi" games that we played often in our parties.
Here's everyone writing some punishment. Punishment can range from pole dancing with the fan till .... whatever that you can think of.



Here's how the game goes. Everyone was give one poker card , once you open the card you should place it on your head. The whole intention is to cheat your opponents so that they believe you that they got the smallest number and they will add cards.
The guy who got the smallest number will be punished.
for example if you got a 1 and you add a card and got a K that means you are still the smallest among the bunch. K = 0 that means your number still 1.
Get the picture?

Then we continue till around 10 pm, everyone with a bloated stomach went back because the 2nd day we still have OnG cycle.

So, that was my Last Birthday celebration in Ukraine and it will be a memory for life.

No comments: