Saturday, December 12, 2009

Little update for you guys.

Many things had happen lately but the best part is I am old.wtf

First of all and also the main reason I am sitting here so free typing this blog is because HOW workshop was canceled AGAIN. Initially it was supposed to be on the 23 of Nov . Then, due to H1N1, it was postponed till 13th of Dec. Yesterday I was still thinking about any possible situation that will happen tomorrow e.g: The projector burned half way, suddenly the lecture hall ran out of electricity, the whole building collapse, snowstorm tomorrow etc , but never ever ever think that it will be canceled AGAIN.

I thought, I can quit once and for all after 13th of Dec but now... it will continue to haunt me for the rest of my life wtf. You can't imagine how stressful to handle this and how many sleepless night I spent just to prepare the best on this particular day, and not to mention how to prepare myself mentally to cope with all the critics I will received, and all this will just continue to haunt me until god knows when.

Okay enough of rants

I celebrated my birthday. There were no big big celebration though it was my last birthday here but it was sweet and I am happy. Here are some pictures to share.


Fully surprised. ^ ^

Our group tradition. To have fireworks at birthday.I am actually quite scared it will burn me down on my brithday.


Me with my cake. The bad thing about the candle is it instantly reveals your age to the public
 

My fruit cake from my boy-boy


My group mates.


Me and Ann Feng. My hair looks like shit. Feel like chopping it off.


Me and Jenq Uei. Thanks for the surprise. ^ ^


More Birthday posts coming. Stay tuned.

P/s: Thanks everyone for making it happen.Truly appreciate it.

3 comments:

~ Dreams Come True ~ said...

Was the fruit cake self-made? I dont think so. But i dont remember Amigo having such a cake. A beautiful one.
And am glad u had a sweet memorable bday.

Carol said...

wow .... sweet birthday! you all usually wear pyjamas during birthday celebrations ? hehe. just curious.

can't believe my sister you're 24 years old already! :X

don't be too stressful ok!Take a deep breath...come what may! :)

JU and WM said...

Soo Lee: Yupe it is bought from AMIGO. Maybe they updated their designs? hehe

Sis: Yupe I am old alreadu. :(