Sunday, October 11, 2009

I should be studying instead of blogging.

I should be seriously studying instead of blogging. But I have no mood to do so?
Why blame the weather. Oh yeah right, I've been always blaming the weather.

It's autumn here. Oh man i really hate autumn and my classmates are down with influenza. Now we don't know who is the source of infection but i guess it's highly possible me. I've been getting this chronic influenza ( duh, does this even exist??never mind, CSMU standard is like that wan lahz) anyway what I am trying to mean here is Influenza on and off since Malaysia. Possibly due to remission and acute exacerbation of some atypical strain of virus or reinfection from my fellow classmates. Now my blardy throat is sore again.FML.

Back to Proctology. Stupid backside can have so many disease wan!!!

3 comments:

Draco Argentum said...

...blame the weather..i tot that was my excuse.. >_< neway...i think my flu is kinda chronical as well...stupid nose is blocked with mucous again (hopefully it doesn't leak again tomorrow...have to call the plumber then)

Carol said...

Go Study!!!
hehehe it's 4am here i'm going to sleep

Unknown said...

stupid backside will have alot of diseases, but sexy backside like mine won't have any.. wahhaha