Friday, June 05, 2009

Unofficial End of 5th year...

5/06/2009 marked the last day of my forensic cycle, the last day of my semester and the last day of 5thyear!!!

Wohhooooo...unofficially finished 5th year... which marks:
  • I am unofficially 5/6 of a doctor...
  • No more lectures in the future...
  • Errrr.... I am getting older???


This mark the start of a brand new "regime"
" THE ULTIMATE EXAM REGIME......."

wake up...
study.....

study....
study....
study....
study.....
study.......
.....sleep


exams oh exams..please be nice to me ...let me pass all , let me officially end 5th year and most importantly let me get home....

I miss my mummy and daddy ler!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah right.. i bet you miss shopping more. Don't forget to get me a 15-0-15, 15~20VA transformer when you are in malaysia. If possible gt for me 2 isolation transformers as well, rated around 100mA will do. Thank you very much!

Draco Argentum said...

she'll probably just buy you bumblebee or something... =p a 15-0-15 size wan..very big ^_^ batery operated....

siangyi said...

you will sure pass all your exams!

JU and WM said...

Adrian and BBK: muahahaha i've no idea what is 15-0-15 or a bumblebee...

Siang yi...thanks..

sine nomine said...

wm: u know wat is bumblebee de...dun 'jia jia' la,hahaha. good luck to everyone in exams...pass with flying colors and go back home, except for bbk and sh,:D