Saturday, June 13, 2009

3 more to go....

3 more to go...which means the "Ultimate Study Regime" hasn't come to an end...sigh***
On the bright side.... my holidays are nearer....

Today after the torturous wait of result.....imagine a freaking 2 and a half hours wait for the result, I've made my way to the "Central market". As I mentioned before....you can get basically everything there...including animals...pets.........yess!!! I mean pets...

So when Summer come... there are many "little ones" out for grabs.... why? aiyar...Summer= "Raisins season" --> Mating seasons..although in my humble opinion, I think that animals " Raisins" aren't a sex appeal at all...but whatever.........

So the results are....puppies, kittens all you can name.......so I was passing by this particular section today and this caught my eye.... The dog is freaking cute...although I scared of dogs most of the time but this doesn't seems to do any harm to me..........so Me...snap snap....but the picture doesn't shows that it is cute at all...All it's fault lar..move here move there...stay quiet for 1 minute also cannot.......

See so tiny and so cute...like a ball of cotton only..
Finally it stood still for one sec...

Dogs here are really cheap with really good breed and so on..........so people if you want to get one....come to Ukraine.... If you want to ask me to get for you...please be aware that transportation and handling fees will cost you a bomb in your wallet.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your opinion is very humble indeed, but mind you the raisins here are alot bigger than those in malaysia.. Wow.. wahahah.

Snap snap snap.. they look cute now, prolly will look cute to many of you when they grow older, but they are one of the smelliest dog breeds i've known/smelled.. by the way, those are pekingese pups... hate toy breed..

siangyi said...

wah it is sooo cute. but i like guard dogs more lar hehe..