Friday, June 26, 2009

A crooked pot lid...am I too bored or what

After the torturous 1 month of exam, finally I am free, free from torturous 5th year ,free from class, free from smelly Ukrainian, free from hot summer here, and back to my home, my family, my air-con, my shopping mall. OK lar, at least the last part is not mine. How I wish..

I got the world of time to blog, to clean my cockroach infested room, to throw books.Imagine keeping all books from 1st year till 5th year, can make 1000 rolls of toilet paper. Recycle arhz, global warming edi, now so hot. OK. enough for the crap.I just got so much to blog about....
1st of all....it's about my pot.. pot that I bought several months back....

So... one fine "before" exam day.I was studying as usual due to the super boring subject I've to cramp into my hopeless brain in 3 days,I found out that....

My stupid pot lid is crooked... *****speechless******

Refer to the picture below.... The glass on your right side is around 5 cm lower that the left side/ from the horizontal level.Even the the lid handle also crooked.


Things that you buy in Ukraine no QC at all wan or to be exact.things imported from China??????

So, people when you buy pot here, check whether the lid is crooked or not or else you'll end up like me buying a crooked lid pot...


p/s: Stupid weather so hot some more the sun so shinny with all the uv and all....I am turning darker and darker. How bad can this be???!!!! fml

5 comments:

Unknown said...

use sunblock with spf 1000 lar
hehe

Carol said...

Omg you finally blogged! Few days and you'll be here! Home!

~~Dreams Come True~~ said...

WAH!!! 5cm? Are your sure? 5mm kut?! Hahahaha

Draco Argentum said...

.....weather too hot, pot also melt lorrrr

JU and WM said...

seriously.... Ukraine/ China people failed their maths.

Adrian: Pots don't melt...hehe