Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Opthalmology cycle finally ended.

Yay...finally ended... no need to drag my heavy footsteps walking to the hospital at "pee hours"
of 7.30 am.. ( alright, I know the sun is up by that time but, at least for me it's EARLY ok?)

A fast update of my crappy life here:

1) I am always sleep deprived despite the fact that I slept at 12 am sharp and wake up like 630 am in the morning in addition of at least 2 hours nap every afternoon. I am oversleeping or what? I just wake up with that "sleep deprived feel" Hate that crappy feeling...

2) There is a holiday on monday ( Orthodox Easter) and I am so looking forward to it!!! Necks are long already.

3) Tomorrow I am starting a new cycle- Extreme Therapy aka Medicine in emergency situation

4) 2 months more and I am landing in my motherland once again. Which means exam is around the corner... and what am I up to right here?

5) Did you notice that I blogged 2 blogs continuously with the point form..?! Ignore me..I am just bored...

6) The stupid weather has not get any warmer... and I still did not move my lazy ass jogging... I am turning into a obese woman full with complications..

7) I am waiting for my spring onion to grows. Onions here are so useless that they bloom within a week. What the hell... just produce spring onions lo... see how productive I am.

8) I went to food fest last Saturday and all I managed to get is Indian curry rice..

9) There is an outbreak of chicken pox in Group 530 and 531

10) I am back to Metro... no $$ edi lar... sponsorship anyone??

Mr Tan and his tennis game...even waiting at the bus stop also play!!!...
Oh shit... tomorrow I have to cook dinner edi...

11) I am going to bed.... good night everyone..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i was not playing game there i was sms'ing lar.
And it's farnet bout ther spring onion thingy
BAHAha
Ohhh shi*t exam is around the corner

JU and WM said...

hahaha...who ask u to always play....