Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa Clause is coming to town...

Yahoo, yippee, hooray.. duh whatever, it's Christmas, it's cold, and it's exam season. Damn it.Well, it is not exactly santa ..

First time in this ever barbarian--ed city of Simferopol, in this deserted land of ukraine, there is a so MAKRO like supermarket. * open champagne and toast* Here, of course it is not known as MAKRO, it is known as METRO, which looks more a like MAKRO and it could be known as the most "IN" supermarket at the moment. * SILPO and FURSHET are crying already just because there gonna be fewer and fewer people stepping into them cox they are so damn expo*

I went there last Saturday and probably enjoyed myself so much. It is the most nicest shopping experience ever since I came back here.But there are some hazziness because you have to get something like " DAY CARD" just to gain excess to the supermarket and the que are like forever never ending but it worth the wait.

The best thing is, they sell STABILO, Pappermate and some stuff which looks like Malaysia stuff. And also alot of imported goods which make me so happy imagine me jumping up and down like a mad woman.muahahahah

But compare to TESCO or ONE UTAMA, or Bangsar village it's still can't be compare. There are so much improvement needed somemore, if they have KFC or something to eat it will be even more wonderful.

Oh yea dear Sis, I got you Sheridon but you've gotta wait half a year before you can try it. Oh yea, Baileys here is damn cheap too. See how you treat me lar.. muahaha * smilling evily*

Enjoy the pictures people.

What do you think? Damn big right? It's the best so far I can find in Ukraine.
My shopping companion for the day. First time smilling in front of the camera.
Me, queuing to pay. I look yellow but don't worry, it's only the light effect.
Our trolley, very kiasu right. Just because you havn't gone to the next picture.


This is even more Kiasu, like nobody business.The cashier.
This is propably the biggest receipt I got so far. Look at the size, just like an invoice. Oh yea, don't get frighten by the amount and don't tell daddy. He'll kill me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

finally u start how to enjoy your life in this babarian--ed land
Ya damn damn big hor
can go more oftenHEHEHE

JU and WM said...

yupe... enjoyed shopping with u.