Monday, December 22, 2008

My birthday bash

It's not a really wonder big one but I am still very happy. It's a nice dinner I enjoyed very much, it is the most nicest pork chop I've tasted, thanks Jenq Uei.It's the thought and the effort that count.

The smashed potato it's under the pork, which absorb all the gravy, one mouthful and only one word can describe~~ heaven.


And here's the party part. Thanks everyone for making it happen, I enjoyed it very much.
Beware, there are lot's of pictures of me and myself.. duh.. what you expect, it's my birthday.

They make me put the frame .. cox I am the birthday girl.
my groupmates.


My cake..


Me and my cake


Joyce and me.
The cake nice right? It tasted delicious too.
Thanks girl for baking it for me.
This dolphin is the 1st birthday present I received this year.
Love it so much.
This is the present and card I receive from home via mail.


External hard disk I received from my friends. Thanks pals.

You know who you are.
Thanks people.

Thanks Joyce for making me the card.

Nothing more to say, Big thank you to everyone, it's the thoughts that count, you know who you are ...

Special note to Joyce, thanks girl, appreciate what you done. So touched.

4 comments:

Carol said...

cherish this bunch of great friends!
those that are insincere are not worth your remembrance at all.

Carol said...

btw, nice cake ! nice you!nice smile! nice frens u have there!

Unknown said...

ya, ya,
totally agreed wit u.

Unknown said...

Hope you enjoyed it