Thursday, December 25, 2008

It snowed at christmas...

Outside is covered with thick thick snow, everything is just so bright although it's already night here. It snowed at Christmas,and I have my white Christmas finally.

I can't deny that the scenery was gorgeous outside, everything is covered in white. I can't take any pictures now as it is dark outside. Promise you with the snow pictures soon.

Christmas dinner was a blast. I enjoyed the meal. Thanks Jenq Uei for all his effort in cooking this meal.:)I am touched and thankful..

Enjoy the pictures.

Jenq Uei preparing the meal.


The sketch... Grilled chicken,macaroni and potato.
Tadaaa.. final settings. Taste and look delicious.
Pumpkin paste tong shui that I made.

See, simple simple Christmas celebration can be just as wonderful than the sophisticated one. Thanks Jenq Uei for all these. Truly appreciated it.

Merry Christmas and Have a blessful year ahead!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hope that u enjoyed it.
HAHA
i'm become more and more pro in cooking western dishes d
HAHAHAHA

Carol said...

hey babe!!
damm envy lo!merryyy belated christmassss!
post more lah ... ur face. where's ur face ? i wanna see how aunty u become! haha ... hehehe.