Thursday, September 18, 2008

More Hk update.

Hope that you guys out there are not bored about my Hk trip yet as there are still so much to tell.
Again, photos do the talking.

At the main entrance of ocean park

I went on some space ship ferris wheel something without knowing...It is sort of roller coaster. Gosh, I never even think that i have the guts to sit on this kinda things.
The whole park is linked up with this long long escalator.
This ice cream thingy is actually ice plus lime. It cost me RM 15
ocean park, sure there is animal show.
Exit via cable car.
Kung fu panda exhibition
Trying out some martial arts.
Easy job to use chopstick to grab a pau.
I have a whole bowl of it.
This is the papa mee stall.
Training room
The tiger
The snake.Sorry lahz. I forgot their name
The punching bag
Panda.so cute.
Another view of the park. It's so big.
Hot air balloon, sad because of the weather, it does not operate.
On my way to meet the pandas.
Causeway bay night view.
In a famous 双皮奶 shop. Delicious.
See the texture, so smooth and it melts the second it enters your oral cavity.

That's all for now, more HK update soon. Hope you are not bored about it.

2 comments:

Carol said...

hi dear,
your HK updates are superb interesting and nice to read!
give me more of it man.
you look gorgeous in the pictures!
be happy always!
muax!

Hwai_C said...

cool~fantastic n exciting journey to the hongkong~hey,wenming u still the same~looks cute all the time~:p