Monday, September 15, 2008

I am back in this sad old place...

I am back in Ukraine. A place I've been for the past 4 years. Thank god I still have 2 years to go. A lot had happen recently, which taught me to be a stronger person, and to understand reality of life better.

Well, my class started and now I am entering the 3rd cycle which is Hospital Paediatrics . Nothing to expect, same old days here. My this entire post pretty negative huh... well maybe it's because I am homesick, miss home, miss my dear sis, miss all memories in Malaysia. But, this is life, we have to move on.

2 comments:

Carol said...

heyy...you finally blogged!
i've been waiting...hehe.
miss u so so much too!
life here without you is tasteless.
although i made it sound beautiful.
was trying so hard to live a fantastic life.
to cheer myself up.
just wish you were here.So that i can frighten you. and feel real happy about it.hahaha.
anyways.
every successful person in life have a story behind. the sadder it is, the stronger they are.
i once heard that. the strongness of one can make their looks more beautiful.more charming.as in 更有女人味。
so it's just precious.haha.
i wanna see your transformation next year!hhaa.
okays.blog more.
so that i'll be less bored.can read your posts.

Hwai_C said...

my spirit will always be with u all the time~