Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Teluk Intan. A must to visit

Teluk Intan aka Teluk Anson, it's a town located in the state of Perak. This place may sound strange to some of you out there but it plays a significant value to me. It's my hometown where i spend numerous years of CNY celebration there and done lot's of stuff with my siblings. Good old memories I may say.

Been to this place few days ago, enjoyed, gained weight, and still enjoyed.

I've been tasting nice nice food all day long since I first step into this town on it's very own 1st day. The food here is cheap, tasty, BIG, and satisfying. It gives you a temptation to throw all the thoughts about how hard you've been working to keep your weight on the slim side , all you'll just do is just don't give a damm about it and eat till you drop.

The famous Teluk Intan Leaning Tower
Here's my "eating" experience..This is the ever famous "yao yao ice"
I saw it in PJ pasar malam before, but believe me this is 1000 time better .

And size does matter too!! Those you found in KL is half the size of this.
This shop houses reminds me of my childhood.
This is famous for it's bird nest.
So whenever you walk on the street you can just hear birds chirping sound.
FYI it's just those recorded and was being blast through speakers to attract the birds.

The famous Mastan Ghani Mee Rebus, they have mee rojak too.
Equally delicious.

This is for snack.Wonderful, finger licking good.

This is possible the best rojak I've ever tasted.No kidding

This is where they sell the best tasting goreng pisang ever.
I admit i'm abit of exaggerating. But it's seriously heavenly tasty.
okok except for the cempedak part. Personal matters.

This is the famous Hawaii Saimalou.
This little stall initially is famous for their Lou Han Guo.
But eventually the boss went creative and created this. And it was a blast.
The ice kacang behind is not bad too.
The fried chicken. Juicy and crispy. Definitely yummy!!
Nasi Kandar. See the Portion. How can you not be fat.
Just ignore the hungry looking face back there.
Bubur Cha Cha. Heavenly.
Priceless. It's homemade.
I bet you never taste the Cendol inside before. It's unique, can't be found elsewhere. Muahahah.
Don't be jealous
Last but not least,The ever famous Chee cheong fun.
Good way to eat it, pour all the green chillies in and add a dazz of soya sauce.
Best thing on earth.
You can see this on the road...

And sometimes even this, when you get lucky. I am lucky!

Conclusion: Love this place. Food heaven, with damm cheap price. Teluk Intan i'll be back next year. I am gonna miss the food there.... * winks*

No comments: